Skip to main content

Can I appeal being found guilty of violating probation in Florida?

Whitney S. Boan Protecting Your Right

Video Transcript

You can. You have the right to appeal any judgement and sentence that’s been entered by any court, whether it be prior to even a violation of probation but also in situations where a court may have found that you violated your probation and enter that order. You need to speak with a lawyer to determine whether or not it would be a worthwhile cause for you to appeal any revocation of your probation and what the grounds might be for you to do so before you make that ultimate decision however.